School’s in session, and that means all sorts of research assignments. Projects and papers abound, and with it comes a need for reliable information sources. What’s fact – what’s fiction? It’s hard to tell these days where to find acceptable online sources for those research projects.
Google just isn’t effective in delivering solid research sources, so those in the know turn to databases. The Explora Secondary Database is designed explicitly for use by middle school and high school students. Your Library card number gets you free access from anywhere. Students can easily look up articles and facts and primary sources for research papers, class projects, or homework from the world’s leading magazines and reference books.
Explora Secondary’s easy-to-use features include:
- A simple search function that quickly delivers relevant results, including articles, essays and primary source documents;
- High-quality articles licensed from reputable publishers, recognized by library professionals, and selected for use in a school environment;
- Easy-to-browse categories organized by popular topics designed to inspire research ideas;
- Topic overviews that provide students a starting point for research;
- A colorful, mobile-friendly design with feature areas to provide context to students.
Go beyond Google — try the Explora Secondary Database for your next research paper!