Screen-Free Week is happening!
Kids, teens, and adults who register in person or online before April 27 can receive a free pass to the Recreation Center for the week of April 29 – May 5. Kids and teens who participate in the program can also pick up a free book on May 5 from the Library!
Besides all the cool stuff going on at the Rec Center, the Library will have free activities for kids & teens going on during the week too!
Free activities like…
- April 29: Board Games
- April 30: Big Coloring Sheets
- May 1: Spaghetti & Marshmallow Structures
- May 2: Knick Knack Wall Décor
- May 3: Even More Epic Knick Knack Wall Décor
- May 4: Giant Word Searches
- May 5: Books & Snacks (Kids & teens bring in your Rec Center activity log to the Library and get a free book. We will also be giving out .50¢ off discount coupons for the Great Outdoors Waterpark!)
Check out the Lafayette Public Library Event Calendar to learn more!