Is Go Set a Watchman a sequel of To Kill a Mockingbird? Is it a prequel? A rough draft? A fraud? Should it have been published at all? Will the real Atticus Finch please step forward?! Questions and opinions about this book abound, but what is clear is that Go Set a Watchman is one of the most talked-about books of the year.
Click below to give us your opinion in Poll #2, or to reserve a copy, and to read more articles about the controversy.
More to Explore
- Harper Lee’s official Facebook page
- The Harper Lee ‘Go Set a Watchman’ Fraud (New York Times opinion piece)
- Harper Lee’s ‘Go Set a Watchman’ (New York Times Sunday Book Review)
- Review: The Surprisingly Current Lessons of ‘Go Set a Watchman’ (Newsweek)
- “Go Set A Watchman” review: Her world wasn’t ready for this Harper Lee (Denver Post)
- How will Harper Lee’s “Go Set a Watchman” affect the Way You Teach or Read “To Kill a Mockingbird”? (Library of Congress blog)