Why are romances so popular?
- Love Letters, Debbie Macomber
- The Beekeeper’s Ball, Susan Wiggs
- Blood Magick, Nora Roberts
- One Wish, Robyn Carr
- Then Came You, Jill Shalvis
- When We Met, Susan Mallery
Perhaps the appeal of romance novels comes from the fact that no one ever has to do laundry! There might be difficult situations, but chores like cooking, cleaning, and laundry are rarely involved. Perhaps we like excitement, fun, danger and the knight in shining armor. Or maybe we just love being “in love”. Whatever the reason, check out a romance and fall in LOVE!